Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Maggie and her newest friend

Grandma Marsha let Maggie take this little elephant home with her because she enjoyed it so much during Thanksgiving. When you knock it over, it pops back up and music plays and lights flash; way fancier than her other toys... Maggie will actually reach out and touch this elephant, and get the lights and music going-pretty cute. Maggie is getting pretty coordinated. The other night as I was watching she took her pacifier out of her mouth and then put it back in, probably just a happy accident, but I am glad I saw it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maggie is so bright for 4 months old (and I don't just say this because she is my favorite baby granddaughter). She is also very strong--she really likes to lift her head up and see ALL that is going on around her. It will not be long when she will make sure she is in the middle of all the action.

Grandma Marsha