Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving in Montana

I hope y'all had a happy thanksgiving. We had a great time at the Montana Miltenberger's. Maggie loved all the new friends, and attention, and started on the path to speaking.
Thanksgiving morning she pulled her socks out of our bag and held them out to me and said "socks", and when we stopped in Missoula and passed a Costco I said "hey, there's a Costco", and from the back seat I heard a little voice saying "costco".
Other words are hi, wuff (for woof/ruff), meow (her own version), -men (amen), and of course mama and dada.
Maggie loves to dance, so watch out Aunt MoMo because she is ready to party at your wedding... and she has got some good moves. Maggie even has a "chore". When we change her diaper she throws it in the trash. She loves it, probably because she gets applause.
I don't have many pictures from Thanksgiving, Maggie kept me pretty busy, but I will try and get some up soon.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: