Sunday, December 7, 2008

just a glimpse...

After I changed Maggie into her playclothes today she brought me her hat and some of Sam's socks. I guess her legs were cold. She wore this look until after her nap when I took the 4 socks off because it was getting hard for her to walk in them. This girl knows whats up!





The first pigtails!




Sam brought these home to me; aren't they beautiful?








Evidence of drawing with markers.







Cookies that I decorated at our church ladies fellowshop. I had so much fun!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, heavens! the pigtails!! and the socks!! and in the pic where she's holding the extra socks, she looks like she's trying to figure out where she can put THOSE!! gorgeous flowers--good job, sam! and the cookies are adorable...bring the recipe to jackson,s'il vous plait.