Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

Well, we made it through the wedding, Christmas at the beach, and now we are back in Jackson with all our sandy clothes washed and put back in our suitcase.
The wedding was wonderful, and we had a great time hanging out in Louisiana with my family. The flowers for the wedding were put together by me, Mary Ann (my cousin), Jan (my aunt's sister), and Melodie. It was a lot of fun, and they ended up staying together and alive (and having nice finishing touches thanks to Merilee's wonderful friends). It was definitely a team effort. Thanks, girls!
After the wedding we went to Destin for Christmas. Christmas Eve we had Chinese food on the balcony overlooking the Gulf. It was a fabulous start to a holiday week on the shore. Christmas was kind of crazy with all three cousins ripping into their gifts, but we had a good time watching them, and I got some cool things, too. Unfortunately my camera broke, so I will have to piece together our Christmas with pictures from other cameras...
The beach was incredible, and we got sunburned (esp. Sam). We are having a lot of fun, and enjoying the mild weather here in Jackson, Mississippi, and I am enjoying the shopping.
I will try to get some pictures up soon...

No comments: