Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring?

We are having springy weather here in Idaho, which means sunny and 60 degress one day, snow the next, and a mix of the two the next day. You never know what the weather will be like. And that makes it hard to dress. I want to wear springy dresses and sandals, and I want Maggie to try out her spring clothes, but it is too cold... that is why I put a new header up. It feels warm and sunny, and I am ready for summer!
Maggie is adding more and more words to her repertoire.
She now says: "bow" and points to her head, "bowl" (sounds a lot like bow), she said "I want Mama" (not so clearly), she can say "obey papa/mama", and she says "baby" a lot, and "fish","spoon", "uh-oh", and a version of "I don't know". Right now she is eating some leftover quiche at the table. When Maggie sees food she says "mmm mmm" (where could she have gotten that from?).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm mmm ... That's one delicious baby...that's all I know...:)
love and miss y'all- Nanette