Tuesday, February 23, 2010

6 weeks---turns into 2 months

Well, I have been a terrible blogger. I am still having some issues with our pictures, and computer issues are really, really frustrating to me-so I just avoid the problem.

We are doing great. I am able to get out with the 2 girls (winco, wal mart, tj maxx, costco...), and I am getting better at loading and unloading 2 instead of 1.

Evie Jane is adorable. She is so much chubbier than Maggie was, and I am loving it! Her little thighs are utterly delicious, and her little smiles just make my day (and make me forget about any tiredness). She is sleeping from 11:00pm to 5:30am most nights. Unfortunately Maggie has been getting up earlier so that means my mornings are usually starting around 5:30.
Evelyn can hold her head up really well, and likes to be held so that she can look around, or if she is fussy she prefers to be held on her stomach. She loves her swing, and will occasionally just lie on the floor kicking her chubby legs.

The girls and I are flying down to New Orleans on Monday for my grandmother's funeral. We will miss our sweet grandma Evelyn, and I am sad that she didn't get to meet her little namesake. But I have many sweet memories of her hugs, and her gardening or just sitting outside, and of her delicious treats she made for holidays.
Well, hopefully I will work up the courage to deal with the photo issues I am having and get some pictures up here...

No comments: