Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A few of my favorite things:

-When Maggie wakes up happy, and gives me the sweetest smile when I go get her.
-When I pick Maggie up and she stretches in my hands: she arches her back, moves her head side to side, throws her arms above her head, her hands in fists, and pokes out her little bottom, and makes little squeaks.
-Watching her smile to herself. I guess she is amusing herself with little jokes...
-Bathtime!
-Her evening content, talkative time. She will stare at you and goo and coo and blow bubbles; we have wonderful conversations, and she especially likes talking to her papa!
-Margaret's little legs kicking excitedly as she plays on her activity mat and stares at her reflection or her little cardinal.
-That puff of red hair, and the velvety new hair that is growing in.
-Her hands, and their feminine, delicate movements. She is now grabbing my fingers-which makes snapping her outfits a little trickier, but I welcome the new challenge!
-I even love her yells. She yells at us when she is hungry, or bored, she doesn't usually cry unless she is really mad...which she will be if I don't feed her now!

3 comments:

It's All Greek To Me! said...

Chrissie,
Can you tell me how to put links to friends' blogs on my template?
Thanks!
Rebecca Roosma

Anonymous said...

You are such a great mom to enjoy the "little" things in life....they sure change quickly. I think Maggie and her papa are the luckiest people in Moscow, perhaps in the whole world. What a wonderful family you have. If the beautiful pictures of the trees don't entice your family to Idaho, Maggie's pictures sure will. Be sure when they come to visit, that they come to Lewiston to see their other "friends". We love you all,
Marsha

KeriAnn said...

yes, i found you. I was telling KC today how sweet and cute she was today talking and laughing at her cardinal friend. too cute!