Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Grill version 2.0

Alright, I confess my abdication when it comes to this blog. I set it up but really Christine does all of the posting. I've thought about getting involved, but I am constantly told how people like her so much more than me, so I try not to mess things up. Until now.

A girl pictures herself at her wedding. A guys pictures himself on the back deck, with an awesome grill, while his cute kids run around and play. Well, I now have a cute kid (she's working on the running around part), and because of the generosity of Kayla, Tim and my parents, I have an awesome grill. Not just any grill, it's a Weber.

Please feel free to make this picture the background on your computer.


Admire that sweet Weber action.

I am happy.
- Sam Creason

3 comments:

isaac.grauke said...

Fire it up!!!

Anonymous said...

I now know that we will be grilling at the Sam Creason house instead of the Ted Creason house--bring on the lamb chops....Yum. We are looking forward to a meal from the grill....almost as much as we are looking forward to a visit with Maggie.

Glad you like it. Enjoy and have fun.

Love,
Dad and Mom

RespectMyAuthorita said...

I admire how clean it looks.... for now.